Cranbalt aims to:
Be a well-known, profitable, modern and responsible quality product manufacturer and quality service provider.
To meet the above objectives, we commit ourselves to:
- Continuous monitoring and improving the management system in order to maximize performance and comply with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011, LST EN ISO 3834-3:2006 standards.
- Focusing on customer needs and maintaining good relationship with our partners and customers;
- Improving the staff professional qualifications and competence and promoting creative approaches among employees in order to attain quality performance and environmental awareness;
- Implementing technical innovation in the company in compliance with severe environmental regulations;
- Running a business in accordance with the requirements laid down in the applicable legislation of the Republic of Lithuania, international standards and rules of law, as well as other normative documents;
- Assessing the environmental impact of the company and undertaking pollution and accident prevention measures;
- Providing job safety and health protection for workers in carrying out any activity of the company or other organizations acting on behalf of the company;
- Continuously improving the working environment and conditions in the company by reducing harmful and dangerous risk factors;
- Practicing occupational health and safety measures in business activity to avoid employee health and safety risks and potential incidents.
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard for Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Standard for Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Kiwa Inspecta EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 Standard for Welded Steel Structure Elements for Load Bearing Applications
- Kiwa Inspecta ISO 3834-3:2006 Standard for Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials
- Licence for Permanent Supervision on Potentially Dangerous Equipment