- 1966: The founding year of the predecessor of the company formerly known as Šiaulių kranai. The company hired mobile cranes and tower cranes to builders working within the confines of Šiauliai region.
- 2005: Transfer of the ownership of the business to the logistics company Transimeksa UAB. In addition to CRANBALT, the company owns Vilniaus Transimeksa, Sulinkiai, Specializuotas transportas, Baltcargo and other companies. In 2013, the group’s total revenue rose to 47 million euro.
- 2011: Opening of a new page in the history of the company – the company replaced its name with CRANBALT AB and changed its business strategy shifting from a local company to the Baltic and Nordic market participant. It was decided to invest in continuous staff training, innovation, and machinery rental fleet.
- 2012: Manufacturing of industrial cranes launched by CRANBALT AB in partnership with TEREX Demag. The customers have been provided with professional solutions in the field of manufacture of cranes ever since.
- 2013: The founding year of the KranBalt OOO subsidiary (Kaliningrad, Russia), supplier of tower crane rental services to major construction companies in Kaliningrad region.
- 2014: The founding year of a Latvian branch the CRANBALT AB subsidiary (Riga, Latvia), supplier of tower crane rental and production services to local construction companies.
- 2014: Signing of the first contract with a Swedish company. The first tower crane erection in Stockholm by CRANBALT AB. We have all documentation required for carrying out business activities.